Saturday, January 22, 2005

My first time

Well, we've joined the rest of the world and created our own blog spot now. Soon I'll get the hang of this and actually post something more interesting.
Today, Sophie has a fever which hasn't gone down even with Tylenol and Motrin. Needless to say she is not feeling great and wants to be a close to her daddy.
We did go to the mall and get her new shoes. You wanna know how long the last pair lasted before she grew out of them?! A month and a half- that's it!! $30 for a month and a half! I refuse to pay more than that so she got the plainest most boring pair of white shoes today. But at least they fit and I won't hear her complaining when it's time to put her shoes on. BTW- I've decided velcro is definitely the way to go!

2 comments:

Mama Feez said...

Velcro is CERTAINLY the way to go!! heehee :o)

Mama Duck said...

Alright Lady Lum, let's get this show on the road. I thought you said you were "addicted"?!!? An addiction would require that you post more frequently than every four days or so. Oh, and if you ever need to know what officially constitutes a "convoy" let me know and I'll tell you the definition of that as well. Love ya! :)