Friday, July 08, 2005

Adios Amigos

We're headed out tomorrow for our big trip to Canada, better known as the land of "Eh?" and BEER and "oot and aboot" and other funny things.
Hopefully I'll get a little bit of my sanity aand patience back as I pawn our children off to the grandparents and drink lots of good beer!! That's my plan at least.
We'll return the 19th so I'll come back loaded with lots of pictures and stories about beer and loonies and beavers. And of course Sophie's 2nd birthday!
Dwayne has informed me that the relatives have live computers that I can use so I'll be checking in...

5 comments:

Kat said...

Have a good time!!!!!! :)

-E said...

Soak up some of that cool weather for me! Have fun and be safe! -e

Christie E. Little said...

Enjoy enjoy...maybe you'll get this after you're there! Oh hunny maybe when you're OOOTside...you can talk aboot taking a long drive with a 2 year old. :)
XOXO
C

Mama Duck said...

Like dude, how's it going up there? Are you drinking brewskies and playing hockey?

Jennifer said...

Wow. Seems as if you have been gone forever! I keep checking for a new post and remind myself it's not the 19th yet