Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I'm walking up the stairs to go bed... Shit! was that a scorpion I just saw?
yep.
I run into the closet and grab the biggest stompin boot I can find.
Carefully stepping down the stairs I spy the evil beast and smash it to a pulp.
Or so I think. But the bastard slinks its body into the crevice of the stair and I can't reach it no matter how hard I smash.
I needed something to pry the sucker out. thinking thinking...SCISSORS! (I do belive the idea came from a TKW story)
My heart pounding and adrenaline pumping fast and furious I chop the mother fucker in half. chop chop. head still moving. chop.chop.chopchopchopchopchopchopchopchopchop...
Dead!
and in a million pieces on the floor.

13 comments:

Christie E. Little said...

High Five baby! I have (had because I've been on a mission) these spiders in the basement. They are soooo clueless to what is hitting them. The spray of death hits them...then the shoe.
xoxo

Steph said...

So very funny ! I can see you boot in one hand ...scissors inthe other...chop chop shreek shreek chop chop...lmao. No Pics ??

Elizabeth said...

Ewwwwwwwww, you cut up a bug. Ewwwwwwwww, thank the lord we don't have scorpions. However, the flying cockroaches suck ass.

Rhonda said...

High five...great success! (from Borat movie)

Knock on wood, we have yet to have a scorpion.

Memphis said...

Aww, you guys keep sayin', "move to Austin, it's great" and then you talk about them scorpions. We ain't got none 'o that 'roun here.

Kat said...

Like I said before, get some Meerkats. Not only are they adorable and highly entertaining, they love to eat those damn scorpions. :P

Lori said...

Jeez, what a visual! Can we call you Jackie Scissorhands now? :)

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Thank goodness ya got him!

Leska McCall said...

Rock on with your bad insect-killin' self!

Fabnormal said...

This post made my skin crawl! hate hate hate the scorpion.

Unless you are talking about the BAND Scorpion.

They rock. :P

Marisa said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

Make me happy to live in the Great White North. Those suckers wouldn't dare come up here and freeze their butts off.

Unknown said...

You went all Ed Scissorhands?

I hate bugs of any kind.

Unknown said...

Scissors...yup, great weapon of choice.

I also love putting a nice sharp letter opener through their tiny brains...