Sunday, February 04, 2007

my Weekend Word Challenge photos:

Balance
balance
salt & pepper,
black & white,
yin & yang,
...balance.
something I strive for as a Libra, yet can never quite acheive. inevitably I tip the scales back and forth, continually see-sawing, yo-yoing, and aiming to find the closest thing to equilibrium I'll ever know.

anyway,
this guy is way off-balance!
off with his head!


Parallel
parallel
I know, a bit obvious and simple for parallel.
but these permeate nearly every room in our house, and that's just too much "parallel" to pass by.

and a few more new pics over on my Flickr site if you wanna see...

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Heard you are getting some company.....

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! I love the tones!

Mindfully Moody said...

Beautiful shots! Great light.

What's with the headless boy?!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures...those babies are getting so big...i can't believe how tall Sophie is getting...she is no longer a baby...no longer a toddler...she's a full fledge little girl (who i am sure thinks she is a full fledged adult). and Holden...getting so big.

you and dwayne sure do make pretty babies!!!

Melissa

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Beautiful!

Spikey1 said...

ohhhhhhhhh and ahhhhhhhhhh

Tammy said...

I just love your pictures.

Nap Queen said...

Girl, I got the libra thing going on too. Nothing's fair, but I always think it should be.

Anonymous said...

The salt and pepper picture is my favorite.

Molly said...

Hello, I love the salt and pepper photos. My husband, who is a physics teacher, likes to balance tipped salt shakers on one grain of salt.