Sunday, January 28, 2007

This is the Weekend Word Challenge-
OddMix wants us to take pictures for the words START and AGAIN.

START-
beginnings
My first pair of Lucky jeans.

after much traveling to and from the dressing rooms, searching for that perfect pair of jeans and striking out every time, I was feeling quite low. the jeans fit in all the wrong places and didn’t fit in the right ones. (you know what I mean ladies)
But then last Thursday (I'd like to remember this as the day I fell in love with a pair of jeans),
I stumbled past the Lucky store at the mall...
A beautiful place with overflowing amounts of jeans in every different size, length, color, fit, stitch shine and buckle, of your choice. (of course all come with a beautiful price tag as well)

I perused the walls of denim and grabbed a pair called SWEET DREAM. exactly what I had been looking for- dark wash, regular length, size 2/26, low rise jeans.
I grabbed a few other choices and headed to the changing rooms.
I tried on the first pair,
a SWEET DREAM indeed!
They rocked! as if they'd been specifically made to fit all "my humps"oh so perfectly,
and frankly they just made me feel HOT.
We were a perfect match, written in the stars, destined to find each other this one day.
and we've been together ever since that moment.
seriously, I yanked off the tags, paid, and walked out of there wearing my Sweet Dreams.
sweet dreams :) finding the perfect pair of jeans gives me a high that I hope remains as long as my jeans are Lucky.


AGAIN-
again
damn i hate shaving.

never-ending cycles.
just like laundry

11 comments:

gawilli said...

I have a couple of Lucky t-shirts that must be about 25 years old. They are the best and have outlasted all others. Nice WWC!

Me said...

I was just thinking the same thing about shaving this weekend....


I could say I also found a great pair of Lucky jeans... but that would be lying. LOL. I do have a favorite pair but they are actually just from Forever 21 and didn't even cost all that much! :)

Elizabeth said...

If I could take the pain of just ripping all the hair off in waxing, I so would, but holy hell....

Anonymous said...

Well played!

And shaving? Well, that's why I am bald and have a beard.

Mindfully Moody said...

I have been a state of depression of late knowing that I have to go shopping for jeans...
I had a baby 4 months ago and I'm so sad to say that none of my jeans fit anymore :( There seems to be a sparetire there that hangs over the top. It's a sad, sad state of affairs!
Perhaps there still some hope out there for me that there are a pair of jeans not designed for a 14 year old skinny minny girl.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Goodness I hate shaving as well!

Congrats ms lucky lum on your new lucky jeans!

Unknown said...

Yea for you and your new Fancy Pants!

Kami said...

I love finding good jeans. I have three pair now that I am truly in love with.

I hate to shave.

Kat said...

You had jean Nirvana? I must find one of these stores. :P

the plus to being single in the winter is you don't have to shave all that regularly cuz no one knows... that is until I go to the gym and Randy laughs at me. :P

Anonymous said...

I hate shaving, too.

Memphis said...

I used to be able to just jump into any old pair of Levis and shake my booty and it worked. But right at this moment I'm wearing a pair of Levi's that makes my ass look like Earl on My Name Is Earl. What the hell happened?