Monday, January 01, 2007

the absentee blogger returns

We spent our Christmas holidays at my parent’s house in Saint Louis, joined by my sister and her three young ones.

We were aiming for a picture of all the grandkids here... ha ha.
all the grandkids

That was one week together with 10 people, 5 of them children, in an older home with creaky floors and small rooms, quite small in the bathroom when you have three other little companions joining you for makeup, toothbrushing, and potty times.
And while it was a noisy time, it was so nice to be with my family!

now we are back to a warmer climate, and a slightly quieter house...
a few more pictures from our trip are here.

10 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I was starting to think you had fallen off the face of the earth. :)

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I agree with SFG!

Family is the best I had a fabulous holiday as well!

Spikey1 said...

We have 9 grandkids on one side.. you should see that picture! Ohhhh I see Happy Feet! :)

Kami said...

Hoooo, lawdie. Getting that photo is all but impossible.

Kat said...

Well it's about time! Seeing as you were away and I'll, I guess I'll let your absence slide this time. That picture is priceless.

Did you bring any penguins home? :)

Now, be a good girl and go comment to let me know you are coming in April. :)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures once again! I made a CD for you with all the photos Chris and I took over the holidays. I'll send it to you.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! I am back from vacation and working my way around saying, “Hi!”

Christie E. Little said...

Look at all those babies! They're gorgeous! I can only imagine the great time in that house.

LOL..now you imagine 2 kids and 2 grownups in a tiny little cruise cabin...! Not even any hot yummy time to be had in that small room. :)

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Awww! What a lovely shot that truly captures the moment. I love the one crying and the one sticking out his tongue.

good times!

Anonymous said...

Jackie your mom looks as young as the kids in this pic!! Love the photo and the photos at flicker. Talk to you in a mintue wanted to do this first!!