Friday, March 23, 2007

WELL DAMN, IT'S ABOUT TIME SHE UPDATED THE BLOG...

I've been busy damnit.

Two weeks of company- first Dwayne's mum from Canada, then my folks from Saint Louis.

So recapping,
Holden turned two years old and had himself a nice birthday party complete with a train to ride on and a train cake to eat. and lots of presents with wheels. Holden's Heaven.
during that time I came down with a virus that put me down and out for 4 or 5 days. no beuno.
but then I did lose five pounds so I guess it wasn't all bad.
Shared virus with Dwayne after that, but not the kids thankfully.

My parents came after that and we began the house-hunting expedition.
Within three days they found one they loved and it will be there's in 2 weeks!
CAN I TELL YOU HOW FREAKIN EXCITED I AM!?!
they will be living just a short drive away from us by this summer.

If only I weren't so exhausted from the past week of activity I would have more for you to read.

Happy Weekend to You!

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Awww, I am glad your parents will be closer. How nice for y'all. :)

Me said...

When my blogroll showed there had been an update I didn't believe it. I thought it was a fluke.

Glad to see you are still alive!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

that is fabulous news that your parents are going to be living near you!

So excited for you all!

Anonymous said...

I'm exhausted, too, from all the driving around looking at houses (inside and out), phone calls, contract writing, inspection, etc. Whew! What a trip!! In the long run, it will be worth it.

Kami said...

So excited for you that your parents are moving down!

Spikey1 said...

Wow, all the way from Canada!