Thursday, May 05, 2005

few more tidbits

a couple more things to tell...
Sophie had another poop on the potty Tuesday. Yea! But then in her diaper today. Oh well, at least we're on the right path...

And Holden had his first boner yesterday! I didn't realize they started this early. Oh Daddy was so proud!
I was changing his diaper and there it was- sticking straight up! At first I thought he was getting ready to squirt on me, so I covered it back up. But after repeating this many times, I realized he wasn't getting ready to pee, he had a boner! I touched it, and yep, it was hard. So I announced out loud, "Oh, Holden has a boner!" which my parrot, Sophie, proceeded to repeat "Holden has a boner. Holden has a boner."

2 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Lord Girl. I don't even know what else to say. Just...oh my.

Anonymous said...

Time to lose the diaper during the day mommy. She'll learn faster with cloth training pants.

Won't Holden be so happy that you shared that little bit of info with the internet....lol.

I picked up Sophie's new t-shirt from Roots (the outlet
store)....couldn't get pink on pink....so she got pink on white. I'll try and mail it tomorrow.