Monday, May 02, 2005

The big poop

Today was the day Sophie went poo poo on the potty for the first time!! She came and told me she had to go potty so I put her on. She said she was going poo poo (but she says that every time and only goes pee). I went to get a new diaper and when I came back... Surprise!... there was a load in her little potty! I was so excited I wanted to take a picture of it, but then decided that might be a little gross. I think only a mommy can get this excited over poop!
I went back out to get wipes, knowing darn well that if I left Sophie in there with it she was gonna stick her hand in it. Sure enough, I came back and she held out her hands with brown guck on them.
We watched the poop get flushed down the toilet and waved bye-bye to it.
I told Sophie I was soooo proud of her and gave her some stickers to celebrate.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sophie! We are sooo proud of you too. Bradley clapped his hands for you! Congratulations Mommy!

Jen said...

That is a HUGE acomplishment!
WTG Sophie!!!

Mama Duck said...

OMG...too funny about the poop on her hands! Congrats to you and Miss Sophie!

For the record, I will probably not only take a photo of Miss Grace's first potty poop, but will likely post it on my site. These things need to be memorialized...and what better way than to post it on the net?

Kether said...

yay! what a big girl!

When I read the thing about the photo I instantly thought of Mama Duck and knew should would have been here to comment on picture taking of poop already.
I intend to take pictures of Liam's first solid poo and then probably the first poop in the potty.

Anonymous said...

Hi all Aunt Cathy and Oma here...why do adults get so excited about poop??? Love you Sophie ..you are a big girl !!

Anonymous said...

I'd like to do her in the ass :-).

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »