Wednesday, May 25, 2005

PISSES ME OFF

I'll tell you what really pisses me off.
It's these morons in their humango Suburbans, Yukons, Escalades, Pickups,...that can't park them! Anytime I go somewhere I'm bound to see at least one or two of these idiots in the parking lot that can't seem to get their ginormous frikin vehicle IN BETWEEN THE LINES!! I mean if you're going to drive one of these things (which I have nothing against) then learn how to park it!!

Yes, today I took the kids out to this little park and when we got back to the car- there it was.
Stupid idiot in an Escalade, parked over the line, so I could barely even open my door to get in.
I had to sqeeeeeze myself in and then try and maneuver Sophie into her carseat with like 6 inches of room.
Oh I was PISSSSED!!
Not only did my car door jam into their car, there was no other way around that, I felt obliged to write a little note to them. With no paper around I decided to leave a message on their rear windshield, writing into the dirt with my finger "JERK!" I had plenty of other names I wanted to use, but couldn't be totally obscene seeing there were lots of children in the area.
I'm going to start carrying little post-it notes around so when this happens again I can really give them a piece of my mind!

4 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Lord, I do not miss that. I almost sacrificed the door to my 4Runner once to make a point to the jacka$$ as McDonald's (in Westlake) who parked his behemoth F350 extended cab monster OVER the line and into my space not allowing a VERY pregnant me to get into my vehicle.

If ya can't park it, don't drive it!!!

Anonymous said...

Even thought I have a little SUV (as Honda calls it) there are still the times were I am jammed between the stupid drivers that yes do not know how to park their larger than life vehicles. Just to let you know you are not the only one that carries post it notes with them just for those occasions.

-E said...

Since you're already battling the computer obsession why not make up a little note on word where you can check the box of what pisses you off. For example "next time leave me a can opener, a'hole" or for someone who was tailgating you "if you're not a hemorrhoid, get off my a--". You get the idea. Then you can leave the notes in your glove box and check the appropriate reponse in lipstick if need be. Yes, I *must* get a life. -e

Kat said...

Girl, you crack me up!!!! That is also a HUGE pet peeve of mine, especially since my car is relatively small, I can't understand how I get pinned in. It's like they were trying to get as close as possible. I have never thought about writing on the car or leaving notes though....