Saturday, July 22, 2006

First let's talk poop, shall we?
From the poll results it seems most of you poop on a daily basis.
I'm too embarrassed (yes Carrie I can get embarrassed) to tell you how much I poop a day. But let's just say men aren't the only ones that poop a few times a day ladies.
Poop is fun and all to talk about, but I much prefer to laugh over farts.
Sophie and I amused ourselves for a good 15 minutes with the Whoopee cushion in the aisles of Walgreens waiting for Holden's medicine Monday.
I like the loud farts the best. The Lummin farts can always make me laugh! Mine are the next funniest- especially when I blow a rare, long and loud one! dwayne's are only funny sometimes, more often very stinky. hi honey:)

But I decided not to ask about farts this week.
The new poll questionis: How often do you pray?
don't forget to go vote!

Now if I were to recap our last week it would be pages long and I'd probably put even myself to sleep. So here's a very brief update-
Holden is better. He had a viral infection that caused his little lung airways to swell and become inflamed (bronchiolitis), making it hard for him to breathe. had the fever, clingy crabbies, sleepies...the whole bit for the entire week.
He's all better now and we're getting back to normalcy after a week of rotating sick kids, dwayne traveling, doctor appointments... and now and I actually have time for myself tonight. My goal is to make my rounds through blog world and catch up tonight. don't hate me if I don't leave comments- I think my hands might fall off soon.
I had to take off my anonymous comments option because last week all of the sudden I was attacked by over 30 SPAM hits in a day! spam sucks.

I had a photo shoot with The Queen of Napville Thursday and her baby, Dulce.
I'm still working on the pictures, but here is the first one and so far my favorite.
show me some love

Aren't they beautiful?!

20 comments:

Cara said...

Great picture of Nappy & Dulce! She has the most amazing eyelashes - Nappy, not the dog :) Can't wait to see more!

Fabnormal said...

That is an AWESOME pic. I need to call you this week and see if we can hook up. :)

Me said...

That's a good shot.. I love black and white. :)

Leska McCall said...

Gorgeous!

Rhonda said...

yeah, I am one of the several times a day poopers. I couldn't imagine just going less than everyday.

That photo is great. I want to talk to you about taking some for me.

Lori said...

Great pics!

mdvelazquez said...

Glad Holden is feeling better.

Great shot.

Monogram Queen said...

Glad Holden is better, I would have been SO freaked out!
I wish you lived closer, i'd love for you to do my family pics!

Sheri & SuZan said...

That pic is awesome! Glad the Lummins are feeling better.

Kat said...

Glad to hear Holden is better - that sounds awful!

Farting always makes me laugh, I think there might be something wrong with me. :)

That is a fabulous photo! Beautiful!

Kami said...

That's a sweet picture!

Elizabeth said...

That is a great picture.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Beautiful photo of Nappy! She has the most gorgeous eyes!

Glad you have a little bit of time to yourself you really deserve it!

Unknown said...

Love it! Love it! Awesome shot.

Can't wait to see more.

Nap Queen said...

Well Dulce sure is pretty, but damn, my hair is so frizzy! I love that photo so much. I kiss her head like that all the time---it's very us!

Tammy said...

What an awesome shot!!

Rhonda said...

Put down the Sudoko and blog damn it.

Kat said...

um, Hellooooooo.... you got me into this whole blogging thing and now you are MIA... tsk...tsk..

I think you should talk about farting. I can't talk about it on my site cuz mom would faint thinking about all the imaginary men reading my site who just ran away. :)

FYI... farts scare my cats. :) now that's funny. hee-hee-hee...

The Old Lady said...

Nappy is so pretty she sometimes makes me ill. Dulce isn't shabby either.

Memphis said...

Who is this Queen of Napville and why is she inappropriately touching that dog? Inquiring minds want to know!