Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Reasons I've been absent:
  • preparing for Sophie's birthday party- shopping, prepping food, cleaning, baking and decorating too many cupcakes
  • memorial service for Baby Reese (if I ever get time I do want to tell you about the beautiful service celebrating her life)
  • tending to the sickly Sophie the day before her birthday party and hoping/praying she'd get better by the next day
  • BIRTHDAY PARTY!! (she did get better)
  • shooting pictures for our local library
  • spending half a day at the ER- poor Holden was having difficulty breathing
I hope I can catch a few hours to myself this week (ha!) so I can share all the great stories and pictures...

12 comments:

Unknown said...

HO. LEE. CRAP.

I missed it. I will call you today.

Could Reese have been any cuter? I love that picture of her sticking out her tongue. I cannot even imagine with B&S are going through.

Kat said...

She was such a cute little baby.

So glad Sophie was feeling better in time for her birthday! Poor Holden, how scary!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Reese was beautiful!

Happy birthday Sophie!

Poor holden! I hope he is feeling better!

Rhonda said...

Glad to see you are still around. Been worried.

Happy b-day Sophie!
Feel better Holden!

Must.have.playdate.soon.

Leska McCall said...

Yikes, that's a lot!
Hope your little is doing better.

Elizabeth said...

Oh man, I was doing well until I looked at Reese's pictures. Yeah, I am not good now.

I am glad your little Sophie was well in time for the partaaay. That would blow to be all grossed out on your bday.

Nap Queen said...

OMG, is Holden okay???

Kami said...

Happy Birthday, Sophie!!!

Hope Holden is all better. I can't stand when those little shits do that to us. ;)

Jen said...

Tough tough week.
I'm really glad Holden is better though! Does he have asthma?

Odd Mix said...

Happy Birthday, Sophie!

As I sit here wheezing and coughing, I am feeling tons of empathy for Holden. I hope he is better now.

Peanutt said...

Happy birthday Sofie!
Couldn't have been a worse day to read about Baby Reese with PMS and all....don't think any day would have been good anyhow!! she was too cute!!!

Spikey1 said...

Excuses, excuses.