Sunday, July 02, 2006

Now that my headache hit the road and I chopped off 3 1/2 inches of my hair, my head is lighter and more clear. I can think again. And that means I'm blogging tonight. Probably many of you are out at holiday celebrations, parties, shows, family affairs...not me. I am at home on my mac. and I like it here.
Our big plans of spending the long weekend on the lake were spoiled with rainy weather.
Ah well, that's ok because summer lasts clear through til October here so that means plenty of other weekends for boating.
My other big plan this weekend is to get to the camera store and leave with a bag of loot!
So far all of my money-making plans for the phototgraphy biz have gotten me $43. (thanks Chris)
Oh yeah- and if anyone would like a gently used very expensive breastpump, baby swing, or even a cute Lummin- I'm willing to sell.
Perhaps after enough begging, pleading, and *convincing* I'll get Dwayne to throw some extra change my way...
:)


Look at this-
Isn't she beautiful?
12

(I had the pleasure of photographing Delaine's two adorable children last week.)

22

16 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

They are beautiful!

I have decided to also work on my photography skills and make some money while going to school this fall. I have started to take pictures for my portfolio and am looking into a website! I am looking forward to doing something I love as well.

Glad you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are lovely Jackie - you are on your way girl. Happy July 4th from the Canadians who are celebrating July 1st.
Jackie

Kami said...

Those are my favorite shots!!

Elizabeth said...

Great shots. I am loving the Pooh and Tigger shirt. :)

Nap Queen said...

Those are awesome! She has some cute kids :)

Tammy said...

Those are awesome!!

Is that you commenting on your own blog?

Unknown said...

Beautiful shots...now where's your new hair??

Fabnormal said...

Those are BEAUTIFUL! I cannot wait for you to take pictures of the baby!

Unknown said...

Aw! You are too kind. I've never taken such great shots of the kids. You did a great job. I'm still looking and deciding. Hopefully, tomorrw we can narrow it down.

Spikey1 said...

Wonderful as always. Hope all is well. Say hi to mom will ya!?

Anonymous said...

Great pics kiddo!!! Cute kids!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful children! At first, I thought the top photo came out of a magazine. You did an excellent job on photographing her!

Unknown said...

STILL WAITING FOR THE PICTURE OF THE HAIR

(taps foot less patiently)

Me said...

You cut your hair and DIDNT POST A PICTURE??????????????????????????

What were you thinking??????

Sheri & SuZan said...

Hummmmm you forgot the hair picture!

You know, I do need senior pictures taken...wanna take a road trip to Big H?....hmmmmmmm ooooorrrrrrrrr maybe we should take a road trip to Austin and take some at UT.

Hmmmmmmmm....yeah....that could work.

Kat said...

Those pictures are great!!! What happened to the post with the hair? I'm aware Blogger is being a total HAB and all today... but where'd it go? :)