Monday, September 18, 2006

I am a lame blogger lately. I know.
I hate that I'm out of touch with my blogging amigos and the blogging world. But my time's eaten by other tasks and projects I've got going on right now.

So I did a photo shoot of Cara and her familia this weekend. so cute!
Whenever I download the pics after a photo shoot and start to browse through them there are immediately a few certain photos that pull at me.
This one took hold of my heart and wouldn't stop tugging.

hands

So timeless and sweet.
Baby hands and feet (and their little tushies too) are some of the sweetest things in life!

11 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Im enjoying the baby hands, feet and little tushies each and every day. You would have a field day here. Hope all is well. Hi mom!

Anonymous said...

That is a great photo. I hope you had better luck with their family than with mine. I am pretty sure none of mine tugged at your heart...except to make it sad that you wasted your time. :)

TxMom

Memphis said...

You blog when you feel like blogging. We'll all still be here.

Mmm, makes us sound a little pathetic though, doesn't it?

Nevertheless, we'll be around. In the meantime, it's Talk Like A Pirate Day!

Anonymous said...

You have a great gift. I love the family picture. But this picture is priceless. I love baby buda bellies. Very precious.

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, I'll say it here. Fabulous.
A wonderful image of a fleeting slice of time they will cherish forever.
mmc
ummmm....go beta!

Elizabeth said...

Awwww, baby hands and feet are the best.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful shot! Babies are precious indeed.

Tammy said...

That is a GREAT shot!

Teena in Toronto said...

What a great shot!

The Old Lady said...

You have such a great eye for the amazing and neat photos!

Nap Queen said...

Oh, that is GORGEOUS. You are so good.