Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Last week I had a quick run to the mall with a one track mind. FREE!
I had a FREE PANTY coupon from Victorias Secret (Free, no purchase necc, no tax, nothin). And some coupon for a FREE rejuvenating serum by a dermashmologist at Bath Body Works. FREE was what I was going for and nothing else.
no room in the budget for shoes or anything.

The thing with the mall is, I always park in front of Nordstroms. I rarely shop there though. I like their nice clean family bathroom and their flirty piano tunes, and the overall atmosphere. But I can't afford Nordstroms.

Oh but sometimes just sometimes they have a great sale!
With lots of cute summer shoes in your size.
wanna see?

there just wasn't a better way to shoot these than up in the air!
Steve's
These were the Steve Madden's for half the price.

Sophie gave them a try too.
Sophie in the Steve's

here are the Seychelles (crappy picture),
half price as well
cute brown ones


~Oddly enough, this week in the mail I received another free panty coupon and one more that came addressed to Dwayne. Two more free panties.
hmmmmmmmmm...

17 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I have been waiting for this post!

I love the shoes and I love a bargain even more!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Will Dwane be getting a free pair of Victoria Secret Panties for himself?

Anonymous said...

The panties are for Dwayne. So the shoes are for you. See how nicely that works out?

Steph said...

I love getting those free panty coupons. I actually gave mine to my 13 yr old. I did tell her no thongs ! CUTE SHOES !

Anonymous said...

I am so disapointed that I didn't get to be the first to call Dwayne out on wearing VS panties. *sigh* Oh, well. Third place on a harasment op this good will do.

Memphis said...

Oh, you tease! I was SO EXCITED seeing the photo of your new shoes and you all talking about your new free panties. I was just frantically scrolling down looking for the panty photo and did I find one? NOOOOOOO!

I love me some Texas Lucky, but that was just mean and deceitful.

:)

Unknown said...

Well, think about how much you saved by not having to buy those $7.50 panties...that totally justifies the shoes.

Kat said...

Cute shoes!!!! The upside to having retarded store buyers who stock the stores in Texas with heavy winter clothes in September, is that you can often find summer stuff on sale! Considering how it will be hot for a few more months, that's a good thing! :)

So, will you post a picture in his pretty new panties when he gets them? :)

Teena in Toronto said...

Ya gotta luv free stuff!!!

Luv the shoes!

Spikey1 said...

What a surprise.. a shoe post!

The Old Lady said...

Nothing makes you feel better than a good bargin. Can you send me the extra coupon for the free panties?

Anonymous said...

You now have the bug....the I can't have enough shoes to wear bug!!! Love those styles!

Christie E. Little said...

I miss miss miss Nordies. Did I say miss with enough emotion. I love the 1/2 yearly sales. It's just that in Cali and TX, i'm sure, we can wear sandals alllll the time.

Baby..Steve Maddens 1/2 off. How could you pass that by..:)
xoxo
C

Rhonda said...

I love the VS free panties!!!!

And those shoes are fabulous! I really love the Steve Maddens. great finds!

Nap Queen said...

OOOOOOO, I love both pairs, but I really love the second ones!!! You have great shoe taste :)

Leska McCall said...

I'm pretty sure those coupons are a mall conspriracy...I NEVER end up with just the free stuff!
Cute shoes!

Unknown said...

Love the shoes. And you KNOW I love getting my free panties! I'm jealous you got three coupons at once! Yeah did I mention the shoes are awesome? I love Nordstrom sales.