Monday, September 04, 2006

I'm thrilled when I have the time to participate in the Weekend Word Challenge.
OddMix lends us the words for the week to photograph.

So this week I present,

DIVIDE
divide
the excruciatingly slow divide.
The great divide between the ugly wallpaper and the bare wall beneath.
A scraper and hot steamy water are my tools of choice,
but the progress is painfully slow, stagnant at times.


UNITE
unite
the beads

(and this was my alternate choice for DIVIDE after I captured my UNITE picture)
my neck

Happy Labor Day!

6 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Great choices, I love it!

Have a great labor day and good job on the wallpaper it is a real pain in the ass to remove!

Anonymous said...

Why? Why? Why do people put wallpaper on walls? Don't they know how damn hard it is to get off?

I just did your survey thingie... I was most disapointed to find out there are no 40 year old virgins left in the world. Do you think I could make claim to being a virgin? Hmmm, maybe after the baby is born.

xxx

Christie E. Little said...

Soooooo wonderful on the wallpaper removal! Wallpaper? Why? I will never know. LOL.

Anyhoo...sweet beads against that tanned skin babe.
xoxo
C

Memphis said...

Did you not try the steamer I suggested? It really speeds things up, as long as you use it with the tool for roughing the paper up first so the steam can penetrate.

Unknown said...

Great job on the word challenge.

Anonymous said...

I love the composition on the first shot. Love it!