Thursday, August 31, 2006

NEW POLL!
yes, I'm talking sex again. Specifically I'd like to know-
How old were you when you first had sex?

Last poll results:
Would you watch a public execution on tv?
17 of you responded yes; and 34 no

I wonder if the results would differ if I asked about a specific person...
say george w? osama bin laden? jeffrey dahmer? brittney spears?
I voted no. part of me might want to watch just to see if the image in my head was the same as the reality? would it not be as bad or would it be much, much worse?? I wouldn't want to watch the life of a person disappear forever in front of my face.
At the same time- if a crime were commited against my loved ones and the guilty party were sentenced to death, when the opportunity arouse to wacth their execution I would most probably definitely want to watch. For closure more than revenge though.

Rambling on... my tidbit of useless information for you this evening:
I ate 6 oatmeal chocolate chip cookies today in a matter of 6 hours. I'm averaging a cookie per hour...calculating ahead, I should have the whole plate conquered by this time tomorrow evening!
I figure it's just like eating a really big bowl of oatmeal (albeit one loaded with butter, brown sugar and chocolate chips) but oatmeal is healthy!

9 comments:

Tammy said...

I voted.

I wear jean shorts too. Please don't tell the Dallas fug people. thanks.

Anonymous said...

Oatmeal chocolate chip?! That's my dream come true!

Monogram Queen said...

Mmm the cookies sound devine!

Kami said...

TAMMY!

I haven't had sex yet.

AAAHAHAHHAAA!

Rhonda said...

Those are my favorite kind of cookies. Need some help finishing them?

I have no desire to see someone die, no matter what they may have done to me or anyone else. In general, I don't support the death penalty, but I do think some people just need killing *said with thick East Texas accent*. I couldn't imagine what it would be like to live with that image in my head--there is enough bad stuff going on up there, I don't need more.

Anonymous said...

Do I want to see someone die? No. Do I care if some people die? No. And for some...just being out of office would be enough for me.

Unknown said...

Kick that plate of chocolate chip cookies' ass! You can do it!!!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Those oatmeal cookies sound awesome and of course really healthy, you have your fiber, your dairy, etc very healthy!

I am going to vote!

The Old Lady said...

Assuming I remember how old I was, I voted.

I expect a posting of the recipe for the coookies!