Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Well I'm here... the headache finally left yesterday and I'm alive again!
Dwayne is traveling again this week and I'm back to single-mom mode.
But I have something to look forward to. my parents are coming down for a visit this weekend!
Both of them are getting on a plane -they don't fly- and taking their first plane ride together, a practice trip of sorts before they take that eventual big trip out to Hawaii to visit my sister.

Random thought:
How long do you think the Lummins would last if I ran away?
I was just thinking today... I mean just for fun.
Would Sophie really kill her brother if left without supervision? or would she take over being Mom? would the dogs take rein and rule the house? or would they all go mad and attack each other??

I'm not going anywhere.
today.

But I do have a new poll question.
Seeing that I'm a desperate housewife and all I'm curious about your sexual habits this week...

How often do you masterbate?

Now go over and vote!!

7 comments:

Rhonda said...

Hmmm...from praying to masterbating...nice.

Glad your headache is better--I heard masterbating helps.

Tammy said...

LOL at Tx Mom. She kills me.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I noticed your mom avoided completly the poll!

Yea for parents coming to visit you are going to have a great time!

Kat said...

I didn't know your sister had a blog! Ya'll look so similar! That's great that your peeps are coming to town and xanax is magic for flying anxiety. :)

If you ever do run away, come down here. :)

Leska McCall said...

That's a switch! Glad your head's better. Migraines suck royally.

Imitrex works wonders on mine.

Yea for visits from g-parents!

The Old Lady said...

Mom I have a friend who doesn't fly well and all enjoy it much more if she drinks heavily before the flight. Might I suggest you try that for Lucky's Dad.

Lucky - I found your headache. Midrine is a great med that I can take and still operate three children and three lawyers.

Monogram Queen said...

Hope y'all have a WONDERFUL week-end with the grandparents!