Thursday, April 21, 2005

Eating my words

Once upon a time... Dw, Sophie, and I would be shopping at the mall. I would see parents pushing their kids in double strollers and I would LAUGH! Hahaha! "Dwayne I NEVER want to have to push a double stroller! Let's space our kids apart so we don't ever have to have one of those!"
ha ha- the joke's on me. I am now one of those parents who pushes a double stroller. I broke down and bought one today. But it seems to be a whole lot easier then strapping Holden onto me and pushing Sophie. We'll take our first test drive today...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us know how the first trip out goes!!! We are sure sophie will pick the best seat to see everyithing that is going on! Have a great day out!

Mama Duck said...

It's funny how things that we say can come back and bite us in the...behind...isn't it?! ;)