Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Now that's what I'm talkin about

Woo hoo!! I got my new car!! Got to drive it home last night with no kids and the stereo blasting!
I got the Volvo XC90 SUV. Take a look if you want.
Mine is charcoal gray with the graphite (a fancier name for charcoal gray) leather interior. We got the V8 version that came fully loaded with every package option except the navigation system. Fancy shmancy! And who needs a navigation system anyway? I figure if I get lost I can call Dwayne and watch movies in the back on my DVD player till we're found!
What I'm really excited about it that the cars seats will be separated in the back! No more worrying about Sophie poking her brother or taking his pacifier or blankie. It's so much easier to put the carseats in and we have the optional 3rd row seating too. The other awesome part was that we got a $5K discount due to hail damage. We had a hail storm a couple weeks back and they discounted all the cars. The cars were fixed and you can't even tell there was any damage. Score for us!

Now that's what I'm talkin about!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it certainly is NOT your average "family truckster," its beautiful. Lucky LUM's ! ! !

Glad you have the family back together in a safe spot - - finally.

Love Auntie Sharon
(proud owner of a 68 Gremlin - purple )

Anonymous said...

Hello!

I am Jenn of Parenting without a License. I saw your post and thought I'd come over and say 'Hi.' First of all LOVE the car. Seriously -- my dream car.

I live in Alberta but I have lived all over Canada. Where is your husband from?

Thanks for saying I'm interesting. I don't think I am --but I am glad you enjoy reading. Now I have to get caught up on your blog.

Jenn

Anonymous said...

Now that is a car! Sure beats our 87 MR2 that is sitting in the drive way.

I will be interested to see if Sofie is content not bothering her little brother. Keep me posted.

Aunt Karen Sue