Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Did you know it's still hot here?

Today and for the last few days it's been high temp of 87 degrees or so. And our downstairs AC went out Friday evening. AND we can't open the windows in the kitchen to get a cross breeze because they have no screens. So it's more like 90 degres in the house. ARGH!!! I don't like it. It's hot and it's November and it shouldn't be this hot still in November. And the AC guy is supposed to be here BETWEEN 12 AND 8. 12 and 8?!?! Come on! I don't want to wait in this oven for 8 hours!
Now on the positive side, at least it didn't happen in the middle of summer.

I have nothing else nice or funny to say until my AC is fixed.

5 comments:

Kat said...

I don't think I could take that. I too, am annoyed that it's still hot outside. Not to mention the back and forth temperatures have wreaked havoc on my allergies - as if being sick for so long didn't suck enough, now I have sinus headaches. :) Let's move north. :)

12 - 8. That's just a little bit too much of a window if you ask me. Soooooo aggravating!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Good Luck hope he fixes it today.

Damn time frames. What a ridiculous amount of time to wait! A window of 8 hours!

Nap Queen said...

I am so sorry about the AC. I'm with you on the weather. It is so hot and humid here. I want Thanksgiving and Christmas weather! I want to wear my sweaters! I'm tired of shaving my legs to wear shorts! Rant, rant, rant!

Kami said...

My sympathies on the AC. It really shouldn't matter in FREAKING NOVEMBER!

Tammy said...

Apparently there isn't going to be a fall in Texas this year. It's going to go from summer to winter. No fall. UGH!