Thursday, November 17, 2005

I'm glad to know that Going Crazy is still cool

Thank you all for letting me know that I'm not the only one that goes crazy sometimes and it's even normal!
Weird thing is, today was about the exact opposite of what the last few weeks have been like.
Kids were well enough to go to their morning preschool, otherwise known as give-mommy-a break-time.
They both took long naps AT THE SAME TIME.
Rock on.
We had an entire dinner without whining or crying.
I can't even remember the last time that happened.

Hmmm, now I'm wondering if this is all too good to be true.

Oh well. Amen for today!

5 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Glad today was better than the past umm few weeks!

Kat said...

Of course crazy is cool (from one insane chick to another)... normal is so, well, normal. How boring is that?????

Glad to hear things got better! I was getting worried about you! You should have kept up the crazy act, I was about to cash in my Christmas vacation to drive up there and help you out. hee-hee-hee. :)

LizzieDaisy said...

You need to get out. Don't you have family or a babysitter? If not, find one. Get some recs. Steal one from your best friend. Whatever. It's so worth it! :)

Hope things stay calmer for awhile, cause while crazy may be more normal than you think, it sure is draining.

Nap Queen said...

One day at a time, one day at a time....

Christie E. Little said...

Babe...crazy is the norm! Don't you get that by now?! Let me just tell you this. It all changes with a few kids. Some of those moms who make it all "Beaveresque" or full of crap. I'm sitting here right now with no makeup, yoga pants, tshirt (no bra), laundry going, dogs asleep, the boy is getting yet another jello snack, princess is in her tshirt because she is home sick....oh and yes...the folex is working on getting the throw up stain from last night out of the carpet. See...crazy is the norm. My little one has the flu and what do you know...I think I'm getting it. Sooooooo brew a pot of coffee...kick back...and i'll hope they're napping for you.

I blabbed...but you know it comes from a good place.

my work verification
zncruz....aka zen cruise...lol! Even the verifier thing knows what you need.

XOXO
C