Friday, May 05, 2006

Take a look at these Sexy Ladies!

Cathy and Trudy

These vivacious women are my mother in law Trudy, and her sister Cathy.
Two peas in a pod I tell you.
They flew down here from the oppposite ends of Canada to watch the little Lummins while Dwayne and I fly to Hedonism.

And
the loot
Trudy, aka Oma, came with practically an entire suicase of loot for the Lummins!
16 shirts
6 pants, 1 skirt
3 one-piece outfits
2 gorgeous silk jackets from China
3 dresses
2 pair pajamas
2 bedding sets
5 pairs of socks
1 towel, 2 washclothes
and
a number of other gifts for each of us.

Not only is she a very giving woman, but
a loving grandma
an intelligent, thoughtful individual
genuine
friend, mom, sister
an independent
open minded
saucy lady!
I love her.
We love her.

and her sister is just as fabulous!

12 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

She sounds just like my mom! My mom rocks like that!

Way to go Oma! I bet she is just so psyched to spend time with the Lummins!

Melanie said...

How fun! I love it when they come bearing gifts!

Unknown said...

Wow, they really look young and vibrant! And look at all the stuff your mom brought your kids! She is so generous!

Candy said...

Dang... they look so fabulous!! I wanna look that good when I'm grandma... hell, I wanna look that good NOW.

Me said...

OMG.

1. Sophie looks JUST LIKE HER GRANDMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Look at all those clothes! Can I just hate you right now?

3. My Mother will shop at the Dollar Store for 3/$1.00 candy and bring THAT to my kids. She attempted to buy the first child some rags at Goodwill when she was small but I put a stop to that.

4. My kids get shitty grandparents and yours hit the jackpot. I'm jealous!!!!!!


:)

Unknown said...

Holy damn...is she looking to adopt a really cute, "vivacious" 32 year old?

Kami said...

WOW! THey are gorgeous!!!

Elizabeth said...

Damn, you hit the inlaw lottery.

Sheri & SuZan said...

How cool! They look like they're a lot of fun! If they want to adopt-I'd consider!

RB said...

Now that is what I call a BABYSITTER!

Christie E. Little said...

You are going to have such an amazing time. I'm so happy for you. What an amazing mother in law. I have one just as fabulous. :) Lucky you sweetie.
xoxo
C

Kat said...

Okay, I thought I'd already commented out her about this... must be losing my mind finally. :)

What beautiful ladies! They look like so much fun and who can complain about people who bring so many gifts!!! :)