Monday, May 08, 2006

You can now refer to me as the Butterfly Whisperer.

butterfly whisperer

Butterfly was alive, but barely.
I picked it up carefully and placed it in my hand. Butterfly was shaking and quivering involuntarily across my hand. I thought it was a goner.
Then after holding Butterfly, talking to it for 10 minutes, and of course taking dozens of pictures- I set it on the rail of the deck.
A half an hour or so later Butterfly was on the ground walking sluggishly. The same one.
I had healed Butterfly!!
And a short time later it was off and flying away.
Now tell me what other explanation could there be?

********************

Results from the last poll:
The majority of you are perverts!
22 of you would sit and watch at the nude beach
17 people would stay and get naked
11 of you would leave

I'm not saying how I voted, but it might be that one in the middle.
And you'd have to mix a little booze in there like Sheri and Suzan pointed out!

So I've got a new poll question to ask:


If you walked out of your house one morning and saw a bird with a broken wing huddled in some nearby buses, what would you do?
Walk back inside and forget about it
Walk back inside to go get yer gun and come back to put the bird out of it's misery
Get the bird and try nursing it back to health
Go call the vet to ask what you could do to save the bird
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Have a vote there and I'm off tomorrow on a 7 am flight!!
Hasta

12 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I voted. Have a fab time on your trip.

Odd Mix said...

Have a great time.

Unknown said...

You have special powers...I hope they work to cure hangovers too.

OK, I'll admit I voted a few times because the poll was up for awhile and well, I could...

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Have a great time and Mexico and I am so so jealous of the butterfly and of course Mexico!

Unknown said...

Can I come with you? :) Jk, there's no way you could carry me in that suitcase of yours. Have a great time in Mexico!

Tammy said...

Shit. Where were you when I needed you on Monday? You can heal dogs too, right?

Kat said...

Well, in reality the butterfly was probably in shock/stunned from the blinding flashes from your camera... heeheeheeehee

Have a good trip!

Speckledpup said...

ahh grasshopper, you've learned well.

Nap Queen said...

That's awesome!!!! Hope you are having a blast right now!

Christie E. Little said...

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you're nice and Tan by the time you read this!
xoxo
C

Sheri & SuZan said...

Have a great time!

Odd Mix said...

Ummm. That's a moth - not a butterfly. ;) But I suppose "moth-whisperer" doesn't have the same ring to it, eh?