Monday, May 01, 2006

JUST FOR THE RECORD

Because somebody thinks that the blogging world now views him as a cad...
Today I'll shine the light on the multitude of reasons why I love Dwayne.

He's a catch! And I'm completely in love with him.
Sometimes I feel like this relationship is too good to be true.
(Ah, but thankfully Dwayne will always go and do something to assure me that nobody is perfect and no relationship is perfect.)

He's a wonderful father.
He places family first on his priority list. He'd rather spend his time with us and makes an effort to be around. A very hands-on dad.
He may not remember what size diapers to buy, but he frequently changes diapers.

Our relationship is built on friendship.
We were initially friends when we met and stayed friends for a long while before we became a couple. (ok, with a brief dating stint in between)

He's sexy.
He has skills.
He respects me.
He loves me.
He's tender and caring.
He calms me.
He listens to me. (or at least pretends to while I babble on incessantly)
He lets me sleep in on Saturdays.
He believes in me.
He likes to shop.
We have a good time together.
He tells me I'm his dream girl.
He's a smarty. and always has the meaning of big words I don't know.

We solve problems and make desicions together.
We're partners.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Damn. He's all that and you're the bag of chips.

You two make a good value meal.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Your husband is awesome and you two are so "LUCKY" to have each other!

I think you found you "man-wife"!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Damn I was too slow and TKW beat my ass to the comments section!

Anonymous said...

He is a KEEPER! (And so are you of course!) And I do agree that he is one of the nicest guys around--very charming, witty, and smart. And he drives the coolest vehicle in all of Texas! We love Dwayne!!!!!!!!

Kami said...

Well, I don't know what a cad is, but if it's bad, he isn't one. :)

We'll keep him.

Kat said...

Like I needed anymore reasons to love that Dwayne of yours! He is a fabulous guy and both of you are very lucky to have each other! I couldn't think of a more perfect match! :)

Elizabeth said...

He sounds pretty damn perfect. I say keep him.

Marisa said...

You forgot to mention that he's a Canadian. ;-)

Skills? Damn!

Me said...

I had NO idea he was a cad. ;)

Lori said...

:) smile, you have what most women want!

Sheri & SuZan said...

He sounds like a fabo guy!

Odd Mix said...

Sounds like a keeper.

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Definately a keeper!

Unknown said...

*claps* for Dwayne
2 4 6 8, who do we appreciate...dwayne, dwayne woot dwayne!

Unknown said...

Aw what a sweet post to the man you sleep with.

Happy mommy day!

Nap Queen said...

Dude, he sounds awesome!!! I love men who change diapers :) K and I were friends first too. We waited like a month to even kiss. It worked!

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »