Sunday, March 27, 2005

Busy

Well it's been awhile since I've been on here.
It's quite busy being a mom of two! Lots of diapers and crying going on. And not enough sleep. Plus we've had grandmas' staying here to help. And visitors over. And then Easter.
Oma (Dw's mom) had been here the last few weeks and just left Thursday morning. Sophie stayed very busy with Oma here and got to go to many fun places! What a blessing to have the extra help here also!
Then Wednesday Grammy (my mom) came. My mom has been very afraid of flying and has only done it twice before. But about a month ago she came to the conclusion that she would have a lot more time to visit if she didn't take 2 days to get here (either driving or taking the train). So she talked herself into the idea of getting on a plane to fly here. She did great!! Wasn't scared at all. She's also going to fly out to help my sister after she has her baby, which should be sometime very soon! I'm sad that she'll be leaving here tomorrow. I love my mom and there's just nothing else like spending time with her!!

We've had great help from the grandmas here so it will be quite a shock when I'm left to do it all by myself! That's coming up very soon...ahhhh!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But Grandpa will be there in 3 days and he'll help. He knows how to change diapers and put kids to bed. And play and get them all wound up.
He just can't do laundry or dishes or any of the house work. (so he says)