Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Just a few more things

+ I went to see "Million Dollar Baby" last Friday and it was great!! No surprise there I guess, since it won all those Oscars. I didn't read anything about the movie beforehand and wow! I was surprised. It was a much heavier movie than I had expected.
Go see it!

+Just finished a great book that I'll recommend also. The Da Vinci Code- if you haven't read it yet, you should.

+Sophie finally seems to be feeling better thank goodness! She's sleeping at night again which makes Dwayne and I much happier people!
Of course yesterday after I picked her up from school, her teachers told me how the kids in the M-W class are all sick with a stomach virus. Lots of vomiting and diarrhea- oh boy! that really sounds like something we want to get. Keep your fingers crossed that Sophie didn't pick up any of THOSE germs!

+It's funny how your personality and mannerisms really come out in your child. You hear it come out of their little mouths and then ask yourself "do I really say that that much?" It seems everyday Sophie spurts out something that her mommy says to her and it cracks me up.
Today it was "baby, carry you ALL day!" as she's carrying her baby around. The only thing Sophie left out was the word "can't"... "Mommy can't carry you all day!" I've also heard her tell her baby she's "too heavy." Hmmm.... can you guess is what she hears me say quite frequently?

+More updates to come Friday after my OB appt...

1 comment:

Mama Duck said...

On the other hand some things the kids just pick up from who knows where. Grace is very into "cleaning" our glass door with a rag...Lord knows she didn't get that from me!!!! ;)