Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mommy and Holden

Mommy loves Holden

I hardly ever get in the pictures since I'm always the one taking them. So I thought I'd post one of me and my cute boy.
Holden's three months old now and getting so heavy to carry around in that darn carseat carrier.
He likes to smile and play with us a lot. He likes watching his big sister too (I just hope he's not learning how to throw a mean temper tantrum like her).
And here we are in my favorite seat of the house- the one in front of the computer of course.
I told Dwayne we would have to bring his tablet (seen in background) along when we go on vacation to Canada. And he's like "I don't want to carry a computer along. Why do we need to bring a computer with us?"
Um, H-E-L-L-O!?!? "I'm Jackie, have we met?"
I have serious computer needs. My 20+ daily blogs to read, my email, my Bo Bice updates, music, photos, do I need to go on? And people will want to read about our trip to Canada on my blog.
I'm still recovering from that silly question.

5 comments:

Kat said...

What a great picture! Holde looks absolutely adorable and you look fabulous as always! :) If Dwayne won't let you take the computer on vacation, just make sure you find a couple cafes with public computers and you can still get your fix. :)

Anonymous said...

You look fantastic and what a cute picture of You and Holden!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you two! Mom

Jennifer said...

Great picture of you two. Oh I hated the rear car seat. Thank god we just moved to the big girl seat and I don't have to lug that thing around!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about looking for a computer when you in Canada Jackie, The Lum's have 6,(that I know about) all hooked up to the net. I'm sure one of the boy's will let you borrow one of there's....for a second.
Oh and they have all volunteered to take the kids to the park...something about chick magnets????