Friday, June 24, 2005

the SPF (stuff portraits Friday)

This week we have:
-something stolen (or borrowed and not returned)
-unopened (or unused) present you forgot to return
-your perfume or cologne

I know you will all be SO jealous of these glasses. But you cannot have them! I stole them fair and square from the hockey rink. They used to be the glasses that the skate-sharpener person would wear, but they matched my outfit that night and I HAD to have them. And they look so much better on me anyway!
THE glasses

The big bottles, the formula, the car bottle warmer... never opened them or used them. I kept saving them just in case I might use them, but never needed them.
unused stuff

This is why I smell so good...
my perfume

7 comments:

LizzieDaisy said...

The perfume and glasses would go so well together I think... :)

I am really going to have to try this perfume since everyone seem to have it.

Random and Odd said...

Yes Lizzie, it's the best perfume...EVER. It take awhile to work it's way in, but once it does...you can't stop sniffing yourself!!!

The glassses kick ass by the way.

Mama Duck said...

OOOhhhh, I have that bottle warmer too!

When we're partying in Mexico next year you have to PROMISE to wear those glasses.

Kat said...

I think that if you wore those glasses with the dress from last Friday you would start a new fashion trend!! :)

Anonymous said...

I agree with Carrie. Those glasses worn with the dress from last week would definitely make a fashion statement!
Mom

Jennifer said...

Dig the glasses!

Peanutt said...

I love the glasses! I can see why you don't want to give them away! LOL.