Tuesday, August 30, 2005

It's Raining Snot!

Blow. Suck. Blow. Suck. Blow.
That's what I've been doing all day long. Sophie needs to blow her nose every ten minutes, or sometimes she just sticks her finger in and tells me she has snot & boogies on it. And other times if I'm lucky she'll just wipe it somewhere herself. Thanks for taking care of that yourself Sophie.
At lunch she caught one on her fork after she sneezed. Classic.
Holden can't blow yet, so he has to be sucked. I personally think the snot sucker is a fun little toy to use. Too bad Holden doesn't see it that way.

The good news is that he's still sleeping through the night! He is a much cuter baby now that Mommy and Daddy get some rest. I had forgetten what it feels like to get solid sleep (you know it's been like 8 months since I've slept more than a few hours at a time). Let me tell you sleep is flippin fantastic!!
Before children, I was a champion sleeper. If there were an Olympic event for sleeping I would totally medal! 15,16 hours at a time, no problem. On the weekend I would actually have to tell Dwayne to wake me up by 2pm. Otherwise I would have slept through the entire day and well into the next night. Sleep was one of my favorite past times.
Gone are the days.

3 comments:

Christie E. Little said...

I promise you sweetie, you will once again sleep. I am amazed that they all sleep through the night. Some may wake up early, but it's still sleep worthy.

They let me even take little naps while they watch a good DVD or one of their shows. I promise you will again sleep!
XOXO
C

Kat said...

The Snot Sucker! I remember thinking that was great when Ryan was little - I don't get why the little ones don't like it though. I would think getting all the goop out would feel good. Sorry to hear they are both sick now - how about you and daddy Lum?

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» »