Monday, August 22, 2005

I've been tagged twice now

So here goes.
List ten songs that you are currently digging. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're no good but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other random people to see what they're listening to.

1. Baby, I'm Back (Baby Bash & Akon) I love to dance and workout to this song!
2. I Put Myself Together (Charles Brown) very awesome blues song
3. Don't Cha (Pussy Cat Dolls)
4. Vehicle (Bo Bice) you know he ROCKS
5. I Don't Wanna Be (Bo Bice) his version is way better than that other dude's on the radio
6. My Body, Your Body (LSG) this song makes me horny
7. Glue (Mappari)
8. Galaxy Bounce (Chemical Brothers) I like to trip acid on this song. Just kidding, it gets me in a real groove when I'm working out
9. Bad Day (Daniel Powter) got this free from iTunes and it's gooood
10. If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher) this always reminds me of that Will & Grace episode when Jack meets Cher

Now I tag Carrie C, Jennifer, and Lori. And anyone else who hasn't already done this.

3 comments:

Kat said...

Okay, I played along.... you can see my list here:
http://www.cac1128.blogspot.com/

Christie E. Little said...

OMG! Someone did one of my tags! LOL...I sure hope it was mine, otherwise i'm just a loser.

Your babies are so sweet. I hope you're feeling better.
XOXO
C

Mama Duck said...

"My Body, Your Body (LSG) this song makes me horny"

Good God woman.