Friday, September 16, 2005

My husband got so plastered last night!

Yep, I was moping around about our cat Archie being gone and told Dwayne I wanted to do something to keep my mind off of him.
He said "Let's make my face mold."
Cool.
I got to plaster his face!

Here's the true hockey player with missing front tooth.
hockey grin

So, first we had to put the stocking cap on, lube his face up with Vaseline, and put makeup pads over his eyes.
lubing up

Then came the plaster. Very fun! I highly suggest plastering someone's face if you are ever depressed.
plastering

At the end...
the end

And we're done!
mask

Dwayne wanted his face mold to send to off to have his goalie mask re-padded.
Whatever.
It was fun for me and I want to do it again!
Next time I want to get plastered while I plaster.

12 comments:

Jen said...

omg.
I am so fricking claustrophobic looking at those pictures.
breath in-breath out-in-out

Unknown said...

This could be a great form of torture!!!!!!!

Spikey1 said...

Cujo?

Peanutt said...

That looks like fun! Of course, it'd be more fun being the platerer than the plastee...

Kat said...

I read the title of the post and laughed out loud... I was really hoping for some wacky story about Dwayne being falling down drunk. :) Where in the world did you learn to do that? I think I'd have a panic attack being that covered up!

Kami said...

Hmmmm, you guys couldn't think of something else to do? ;)

Mama Duck said...

Hope that made you feel better...if not, the picture of me crapping on our driveway surely did it!!!

Jennifer said...

EKKKK! that would drive me nuts!

-E said...

Sounds like a fun MNO. Why I bet that would be even more fun that the massages and game night....

...NOT...

-e

Christie E. Little said...

I'm cracking up!

Who knew?! I hope you're doing ok, but I know you're missing A.

If you need another laugh...then it's time for you to get plastered!
xoxo
C

Anonymous said...

Cool guestbook, interesting information... Keep it UP
» » »

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Beds furniture for teenagers young adults Antique weeden toy steam engines Data+recovery+sacramento G3 video card fire alarms Wiring 1988 mercedes bens 300 sel Liposuction breast enhancement laughter lines breast Clarinex and zyrtec sauna hammam echangiste http://www.cream-eczema.info/saunas-en-barcelona.html Hummer occasion Health insurnace plans