Thursday, September 01, 2005

Numbers

9 is for how many days Archie has been gone now.
He's never been gone this long before. His last record was 7 days. Please come home now Archie! I know you're out there because we've seen you twice. Give it up and just come home! I'm sure your girlfriend will still be there when you come back.

60 is for how many crunches I did today. I ROCK!

1 is for the first day of school for Sophie and Holden. They're in a Mom's Day Out program for a few hours a week to give me a little much needed break. Who do you think was crying today? Not Holden, he did pretty well. Not Sophie, she walked right in and started playing with the playdough. It was Mommy! Feeling a little sad and empty, and a tad bit guilty for leaving them. But it sure was nice to have some peace and quiet alone time.

23 is for how many dollars I made selling the rest of my maternity clothes today. Not very much but better than nothing. I don't ever want to wear those clothes again!

1000 is for how much money we've donated so far for Katrina victims. I can't say much more about this because I get really upset and start crying when I think about about those poor people. Just so unimaginable what they're going through.

5 is for how many hours sleep I got last night. And too bad I wasn't doing anything fun either. I just couldn't fall asleep. What the?? Our kid finally starts sleeping through the night and now I can't sleep. Go figure.

253 is for how many days till we're celebrating our anniversary in Mexico! By ourselves. Can you tell I'm excited?!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A real enlightening blog. Don't stop now. Here's a subject that interests many; france culture regarding information on france culture

Kat said...

So many numbers!!!! Kudos to you and Dwayne for helping with Katrina! I too am just overwhelmed by what these people are going through!

Archie, Archie, Arhcie! He is neutured isn't he? Maybe he's gone to help the animals in New Orleans....

Glad to hear you are getting some me time!

Mama Duck said...

Oh, maybe we should fo to France instead? Fartknocker spammer.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAArchie! Where are you!??!

Absolutely sick about Katrina/the levies.

Kelly said...

Way to go on the crunches. My number would be 0! :( Love that 1000 number too - God Bless you for that!

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! medical and malpractice Mature milf-orgy Hemroid pain relief lasic eye surgery in sidney ohio