Thursday, September 29, 2005

Things I Must Do While Nursing

by Holden

1. Latch on and get upset if the milk does not come down IMMEDIATELY
2. Bob my head and body like I'm jamming out to 50 Cent
3. Dig my fingernails into Mom's boobie
4. Pop off to look up at Mommy and smile
5. Pop off to look around at Sophie playing
6. Pull my head back to see how far Mommy's nipples will stretch before they break
7. Pop off to smile at Mommy
8. Pop off to watch Sophie
9. Blow raspberries on Mommy's nipples
10. Get mad after Mommy puts her boobie away because I've been goofing off for too long

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mommy, you're more than half way there. Hang in there Mommy's nipples, you're more than half way there.

Spikey1 said...

Sounds like a Letterman top 10 List! Ahhhh, to be a newborn!

Christie E. Little said...

Holden...now you need to cooperate with that boobie!

Mommy's nipples are not a play toy!

:)

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious!! The sad thing to me is that is I can totally relate to your troubles :)