Tuesday, October 25, 2005

How can someone so cute be so horrible at night?

Holden
This little man kept us up alllll last night! Poor guy had some painful gas/tummy ache and has a snotty cold on top of it.
We got maybe 3 hours of sleep the whole night.
Not a happy camper today.
yeah
But damn if he isn't just so cute!
look into the camera
It was picture day at school. But he was so tired he cried through all his pictures.
That's ok though because I got about 33 great shots of him at home!
the little man
drool

7 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

He is so cute. But would be way cuter at night if he slept for his mama.

I hope he is feeling better soon!

Christie E. Little said...

Look at how cute he is! I love the little big boy shirt and socks. So cute.

Vaporizors! I told MD about them too. My boy has the worst allergies and is always stuffy and snotty when they're bad. Just take a humidifier and add the vics vaporizor stuff to it. Works wonders.

I hope he feels better, so the mommy can get sleep.:)

Spikey1 said...

Agree with the Vaporizor thingy. Hope he feels better soon. Cute pics as always.

Nap Queen said...

Oh, he's adorable! I love his little shirt! SOOOO sweet :)

Rhonda said...

Amen. That is all.

Kat said...

My goodness you have one adorable little boy there!!!! I agree about the vaporizer and humidifier. Get one of each. I did last week and I'm still using them both... sleeping like a baby... well, not like your baby, but you know what I mean. hee-hee :)

Anonymous said...

I agree about the vaporizer. They are wonderful! Vicks is super, too.

That poor little guy. He must have been really miserable. The more crying he did, the more stuffed up and snotty he would have gotten, too! Maybe his ears were bothering him since he was so congested. What do you think?
Mom