Tuesday, October 04, 2005

In two days...

It will be Thursday.
And Thursday means we will be sooooo outta here!
Going to visit my family up in St Louis, Mizery.
Should be a fun trip! We haven't seen my mom in about 6 months and my dad hasn't even met Holden yet. I wish they lived closer.

Thursday night we're going to the Blues game (that's hockey for you slow folks), opening night against Detroit. That was Dwayne's bday present from my mom. Can't wait! Beer, hockey, no children = great fun!

And it will be my birthday too. I'll be 10,592 days old. Damn that's a lot of spankings!

Saturday night will be my 10 year high school reunion. I can't wait for that!
I actually couldn't wait to get out of that place and graduated a year early (making it 11 years really, but whose counting?). But now, I'm so curious as to what everyone looks like, what they have done with themselves, are the cute guys bald & ugly or still gorgeous, are the geeks techie millionaries, are the pretty cheerleaders fat and pregnant, and how much beer can I drink without making a total ass of myself???

Will take many pictures of our trip and share when we return...

9 comments:

Kat said...

Happy Early Birthday!!!!! Sounds like it will be a fun trip!!! I didn't go to my reunion as I too, was ready to get the hell out of dodge in HS - heck, I even skipped prom! I'm sure everyone will be super jealous of you seeing how you're happily married, have two beautiful children, and are still one hot momma!!!!! :)

Christie E. Little said...

They'll look at you and say...Wow she's still hot!

Have so much fun!
xoxo
C

Spikey1 said...

Hockey is back indeed. Have a great time and a great Birthday! When is your day? Mine is the 8th!
Smiles.

Anonymous said...

Tell Dwayne I will be in Columbus watching the opener of the Blue Jackets and Calgary. I promise to pick Holden and Sophie a momento signed by 52.
Jackie

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip home and tell everyone we said hello! Knock 'em dead at your reunion--can't wait to hear about it when you get home!

Mama Duck said...

I'm banking on you drinking a lot of beer without making an ass out of yourself...you need to make the price of those tickets worthwhile! ;)

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Have a great visit home! You cant beat free babysitting and beer!

Peanutt said...

Happy early Birthday! And how cool your going to see a Wings game!! LOL, just had to throw that out there since well, that is my team!!! Well, I don't actually own them, but you know...
Have a great time!

Nap Queen said...

Happy B-day! I just ate a piece of chocolate cake from my b-day two days ago. I guess I could eat another one for you!

Have fun in Missouri! I flaked on my ten year reunion a few months ago. I hope your's is fun!