Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Way Back Wednesday: Halloween!

We start with Princess Jackie,
princess
I didn't really even need a costume to be a princess.
I was still in college but interning at an elementary school this year.
For some reason I look a little lost in the picture...

"Look at me I'm Sandra Dee!"
Sandy
Here I am as Sandy from Grease with one of the Pink Ladies, my dear friend Renee.
I remember one of the bars playing "Grease Lightening" so all 5 Pink Ladies, Danny, and Sandy(me) got up on stage and rocked the place!
good times.

And this was my freshman year in college (that's first year for the Canadians playing along).
halloween
Not really sure what the heck I was supposed to be (I'm on the left), but we wanted to dress up and party on Sixth Street the way all college students should.
And we did!
In this picture we hadn't even gotten to 6th street yet and we are obviously already on some other playing field...
Halloweeners
And as for the rest of those party pictures...
well, my family does read this and I did not want to shatter their images of me as sweet little Jackie.
Although I'm sure it's much too late for that.

12 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Oh, so freshman year is first year?
Duh.... ;) Hey, you were so close to being the blue men but you went for white! Too bad!

(I played)

Nap Queen said...

Oooo, your Sandra Dee is great!

Kat said...

I love the Sandra Dee outfit!! I remember the fairy/princess costume. You were all trying to be 'The Crow' which was the super popular movie at the time if memory serves.... hee-hee

Tammy said...

You certainly DON'T need a costume to be a princess. But the one you have on is so cute!

Mama Duck said...

Wooooohooooo! Nice Sandra Dee picture! I'll bet you did indded rock the house that night!!

Kami said...

Damn, you were one hot Sandy. I'm sure you're still Princess J.

Di said...

Wooooohoooo, look out Sandra Dee! Great story with that, too, sounds like an effen blast! Great photos! I played, too.

Jana said...

Great Sandy costume!

I played too!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Loved the Sandra Dee Costume. What a cool theme.

Kelly said...

I loved Grease! Cool photos!

Lori said...

Great pics! My middle child is going as Sandy from Grease this year. Thankfully in the cheerleader outfit.

Peanutt said...

I always wanted to be Sandra Dee for Halloween, but I just haven't done it yet!
Great pics!