Thursday, October 13, 2005

yesterday was a hell of a day

hmmm, maybe because Mommy's not nearly as much fun as having Grammy and Daddy around all day.
Mommy doesn't give in to every whine or whimper, Mommy cannot entertain you for hours on end, Mommy can't hold you all day long, Mommy doesn't have as much patience as others, Mommy has 200 loads of laundry to do, Mommy has groceries to buy so we can eat, Mommy DOES NOT want to hear anymore whining or crying!!
At one point in the car I couldn't take it anymore- the constant whining, crying, and "I want Daddy" everytime something wasn't perfect- I cranked the volume on the radio and enjoyed the blissful feeling of not having kids for about 5 minutes.

So today was better. The kids went to their preschool for a few hours and I got to regain a smidgen of my sanity. And now here are pictures to share!

8 comments:

Mama Duck said...

Wow, my week has been the same (see Texas Ducks)...maybe there's something in the air?

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Looks like fun was had by all.

Yikes Mommy isnt so much fun!

Glad to hear today was better.

Kat said...

It is so hard to believe those adorable children could be whiny. :) Looks like the trip was a blast!! Sorry yesterday was a bummer. :(

Spikey1 said...

I don't tolerate that shit either. I tried the radio thing once and just jammed out to DMB and ignored the boy. I cracked up when he told me he like that song and wanted me to turn it louder daddy! Kids!

Anonymous said...

What kissable faces!!! All of you. Jackie you looked gorgeous and I bet you had a few heads spinning your way!!!
Maybe everyone had a bit of a time getting back into routine...going away has its lumps and its pleasures!!! See you soon and I can hardly wait to spoil you all.

Christie E. Little said...

I'm glad today was a better day.

I thought it was just my girly getting hormonal...and no..we're all getting a little dose of it from our little ones.

I hope tomorrow gets even better
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, I've been crabby without all of you here! The house seems so empty without you. I had so much fun talking to you and Dwayne and playing with Sophie and Holden. I cherish the time we spent together! I hope you and the kids get back into your old routine real soon!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
north carolina debt consolidation kenworth netricks used cars in tampa florida hotels cheap