Friday, June 16, 2006

Have you ever had so many millions of thoughts swimming around in your head that when you sat down to write about them you couldn't find a thing to say?
I'll just have to skim the surface here...

First,
You've GOT to see this!!

pedicure night
Just like wordgirl said, what makes a sexy man... It's a man who loves his children.

I have to tell you I am so excited about these new photography gigs I've set up with some fellow bloggers!
So! excited!

And since it's the weekend I'll fill the rest of this post with numerous pictures of the cute Lummins.
summer

pool babe

chubs

mister H

Bonus Lummin:
Hendrix
Hendrix!

12 comments:

Melanie said...

Awwww, what a great daddy! Cute pics.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

My heart just melted watching Dwane painting Sophie's toe nails.
so the dose of birth control I just received from TKW was totally shot by coming here and seeing that!

The kids are getting so big and I cant wait to hear all about the photo gigs! Woo Hoo!

Leska McCall said...

Fabulous!

Both the pics and the gigs. If I hear of anyone needing a photog,, I'll pass on your info.

Elizabeth said...

Your kids are so damn cute.

I can't wait to see the finished work from some of your shoots. You are gonna do great.

Anonymous said...

Good morning!!! I think the word on Sophie's pj top says it all LOVE!!!! That is what I hear when I read what you write about the lummins and what I see in your photos. I love you with all my heart!!!

Nap Queen said...

O.M.G. That picture of Dwayne is one of the sweetest I've ever seen. That is priceless. And your kids are sooooo CUTE, but you know I'm partial to Hendrix and all red heelers in general. They melt my heart, even if they are a tad tempermental :)

Kami said...

Okay. That first pic is just AWESOME. You will do so well with the photog stuff. Since I'm trying to get all this shit done right now, I'll answer any questions you may have! Or hell, just jump off the bridge with me!! ;)

Tammy said...

OMG. I just love that first pic!!

Christie E. Little said...

Cute cute dadddy! Once again, proof of your photographic wonders. Love those pics.

Unknown said...

Love a man who will paint your toes! You do take some awesome shots. I can't wait to see what you can do for my monkeys.

I'm so excited about our photo shoot.

Kat said...

Awww, Dwayne is such a good daddy! Fabulous shots of the Lummins!!! I see once again, Toni, aka 'the camera will steal my soul' managed to avoid being captured. :)

Jennifer said...

Always fun to see the cuties. great photos