Wednesday, April 19, 2006

It's just more stuff to know...

We wake up around 6:30 every morning.
It's a rare and refreshing day when we get to sleep in til 7.
I loathe getting up early.

**********
We leave for Mexico in 19 days!
On a vacation.
What's that?
We have done scores of family vacations. But I'm talking REAL vacation.
Where you can sit down and relax.
Have zero responsibilities.
Sleep in til sunset, or stay up til sunrise.
Do nothing. Sip margaritas on the beach. Get a massage.
Check tan lines every hour or so. Rub lotion across each other.
Drink beer. Read trashy celebrity magazines and giggle with my chica.

**********
I have too many pictures on my computer.
If there is such a thing.

**********
Dwayne and I have a date tomorrow night.
When he asked what we should do, I told him we could go get my FREE PANTY from Victoria's Secret. I got another coupon and nothing excites me more than a free pair of panties! That and sifting through the rows and rows of sexy lingerie I covet.
Now I'm not quite sure why, but Dwayne said yes right away.
I suspect he has plans of his own for something new at the mall.

**********
Holden's favorite tune is E-I-E-I-O. We sing it a good 12 times a day.
Every animal is a dog. He aims to make barking sounds but they come out as grunts.
He can also baaaa.
I think I might be raising the next Biscuit Brother here.

**********
I used to think that bribing your children with candy was a bad thing.
But Dum-Dums work miracles. They can turn your poor shoppers into accomodating little passengers.

10 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

You guys are going to have such a fabulous kid free time!

Elizabeth said...

I am mucho jealouso of your trip. I expect tons of pictures. :)

Odd Mix said...

I bet Dwayne said yes to a trim to VS right away because he has plans - but they probably don't involve the mall.

Sheri & SuZan said...

You guys are going to have so much fun on your trip. Of course, if your like us, we plan on staying up all night and sleeping in, but that never happens! It's like our bodies turn on auto-pilot!

Have fun at VS tonight :)

Tammy said...

I want to go!

Unknown said...

"Rub lotion across each other."

I can't wait either...think we should video and market it? MILFs Gone Wild!!

Damn, I crack me up.

Unknown said...

ooh have fun in Mexico!

Kami said...

I am so very jealous of the trip.

Kat said...

Oh the trip sounds like so much fun! I hope ya'll have a great time!

Drama Mama said...

Oh Oh ME Me. I want free panties....darn it.

Hope the trip is all that you hope for.