Saturday, January 21, 2006

I did a bad bad thing

This is sooooo not like me.

Friday night I met a girlfriend at the mall. They have this great spa where we decided to treat ourselves with a nice pedicure.
But not just any pedicure. We got the big daddy of a pedicures. The works with the sea salt scrub and tea tree oil masque. $55 for the whole deal. But felt ohhhh so good!

With gorgeous red toenails and some smooth feet, I accompanied my friend to the shoe store to help her pick out a pair of boots. Feeling like a queen with my new bad ass toes, I stumbled upon the most beautiful pair of shoes I had ever seen.
I tried them on giddy like a addict scoring some crack. They were fabulous and I HAD to have them!!
Then I turned the shoe over and gasped at the $98 price tag.
I have never. Never. Spent that much money on a pair of shoes.
I pride myself on being a thrifty shopper who clips coupons and shops around in the clearance section of Target to score deals.

But these shoes.... ahhhhh, I had to get them.
I devised a plan to validate their necessity.
I would weear them ALL the time. That's it.
I could come home wearing them and nothing else while I seductively convinced Dwayne that they were worth every penny.
I'll wear them to my physical therapy appointment and show them off to my therapist.
I'll weear them to bed.

What I really ended up doing was trying them on at home and not even saying a word about the price.
Oh and I opted for the seductive route on winning them over with Dwayne.

Behold....
sexy feet in sexy shoes

The sexiest damn shoes ever.
I feel so hot in them!
Like Sarah Jessica Parker when she finds the perfect pair of Manolo Blahniks.
Expensive, but WHO CARES!

16 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Holy shit that is alot of money...but they look so worth it!

They look so sexy! Way to go!

Nap Queen said...

DDDDDDDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDE, those are FANTASTIC. As a total shoe whore, I completely support your decision. H-O-T hot is what those shoes are. Oh, and your toes look fabulous.

Me said...

Let's see here....

If you wear them just 4 times in the next year then really, it cost just $25 for each time - which would be about what you pay for a good pair on clearance or even at Payless. So really; $25 is a steal!!!!

(Now... just make sure you have an occasion to wear them four times in the next year!)

Unknown said...

Hot.

Wear them to the Blogger Blowout.

Or are they just deemed "boudoir" wear now?

Spikey1 said...

I don't get you women AT ALL! :)

Christie E. Little said...

Those are sooooo hot! Ooooh and those toes!!!!! You hot little mama...:)

Ok...I'm thinking $98 for that look is waaaay worth it. I'm sure the hubby loves them.
xoxo
C

Anonymous said...

Ok-those are some totally hot shoes, and remember if you need help justifying those shoes, call me and I will give you atleast three good reasons that you should have them. I love them and wish that my feet were bigger so I could borrow them.

Kathryn said...

Those are bee-uuu-tii-ful!
Worth every penny.

Peanutt said...

Definitely worth it! And they look wonderful with your freshly manicured feet!!!

Melanie said...

OMG. I am so jealous. They are worth every penny. LOVE THEM.

Your feet look great.

Kami said...

THOSE ARE FABULOUS.

I think the most I've ever spent on shoes like that was $80. And yours look way better.

Kat said...

Oh...pretty sparkling shoes...must get some...price is not an issue...

I was expecting them to be at least over $100. I do not think I shall ever disclose how much I have spent on shoes to you now. :)

Anonymous said...

i have foot jealousy now.

Anonymous said...

those are some sexy feet!!

love the toes and the heels!!

you have really nice feet, you should post some more pics ;)

Anonymous said...

Your feet are just gorgeous. I would love to kiss and nibble on them, then suck your toes, and then jack a huge load of cum all over those pretty red toes!

Anonymous said...

u deserve them