Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Way Back Wednesday: My 15 Minutes of Fame

The Kept Woman wants us to play her game of Way Back Wednesday... our "Fifteen minutes of fame! Lets see any theatrical/dance/etc. productions that you've taken part in, even if it is just you being a drama queen."

So here I am with my sister. Just look at that angelic smug on my face and you can tell it wasn't too far of a stretch pretending to be an angel.
angels

And here I am dressed in my normal attire that I usually wore to school.
drama queen

Just kidding.
I don't know what the heck I was trying to do except dress up and probably act out some rock star fantasy of one kind or another.
...Back in the glory days of childhood where you didn't know better and didn't care.
Now I just stick with the latter.

11 comments:

Jana said...

What a little angel! LOL!

I played too!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Such cute Angels!

I played!

Tammy said...

What a beautiful angel!

Was that other one your 80's Madonna impression?

I played.

Spikey1 said...

Wonderful!

I played,

Kat said...

Oh my goodness you are too adorable in that first picture!!!!

I'm cracking up at the second one, that just seems sooooooo Wacky-Jackie normal to me. hee-hee-hee :)

I played! :)

Mama Duck said...

That make-up is HOT!!!

(and yes, you look so innocent in cute as the angel...what happened!?!?!!?)

Sergio I. Gajardo Ugás said...

Que buen blog ... un gran saludo desde Chile y visita mi blog www.warketing.blogspot.com

Sergio Gajardo

Lucky Lum said...

Thanks Sergio. or should I say Gracias. and I have no freaking clue what you said because I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH.

Nap Queen said...

Thank you for that. Your caption along with the second picture literally made me laugh out loud. You are tooooo funny. Those are fantastic photos.

Me said...

Throw a pair of leggings on under that shirt and couple it with high top converse sneakers (or cheap imitations if you are me) and honey, there I was in 1984. LOL.

Kami said...

Your face hasn't changed at all!