Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Awww, you guys are so nice!
But now you are making me doubt the whole nose job thing again dammit!

So enough about me and the Nose.

It's time for poll results...
The question was "If you could watch a video of yourself making love, would you want to?"
Yes= 45% (14 people)
No= 55% (17 people)

I have to say I'm totally surprised. It's pretty close, but I thought the results would have been the reverse.
So you guys aren't as big as pervs as I thought you were.
My next poll question will certainly help make my theory absolute.
GO VOTE!

5 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I voted. I love your weekly polls.

I am suprised the last poll about watching yourself or not watching yourself was so close.

And as you said at my site...

FIRST BITCHES! HA

Me said...

You may have been first... but I voted and there was only ONE VOTE for my answer so apparently I'm FIRST with that answer! HA!!!!!!!

Spikey1 said...

Then I must be second for that! LOL

Tammy said...

Okay, I hate seeing myself in pictures with clothes on. I cannot image looking at my self nekkid on video doing that. Blech. :)

Unknown said...

As long as I wouldn't have to see my face, I guess I wouldn't mind :)