Friday, March 31, 2006

Clarifications on my last post...
1.Twenty dollars is my top price for an entire outfit. I hardly ever even pay that much, maybe for a special occasion or such.
I like to shop the clearance racks, the thrift shops, or with grandparent's pocket books!

2. Leave me alone with my little pooch! You people may think I look great in my clothes, but you've not seen me naked!! (or at least not recently)

3. Now have a happy Friday!
This week has been a bitch and I can't wait for the weekend.
Dwayne's been out of town all week leaving me and the Lummins to fend for ourselves.
Preschool was cancelled Tuesday due to power outage from big storm. Dammit, I was totally counting on having that time for myself! And then Holden got sick, has a sinus infection. So instead of getting my morning off again, we had to run around to doctor's offices and pharmacies yesterday.
I require a break after 24 hours, 5 days of being on call!

9 comments:

Memphis said...

You and your pooch! True, I haven't seen you naked, but even so I don't see no pooch in your wild Bloggerer Party photos. And you and your fire ant mound invaded my dreams. Well, not so much you as the fire ants themselves.

Sorry to hear your child got sick. No rest for the weary ant-kickers.

Kat said...

Sorry to hear Holden's sick and that you have been fending for yourself all week. :( Hope the weekend is better!

Spikey1 said...

What were you saying about karma??? Feel better H. Hope the antibiotics kick in soon.

Unknown said...

I'm exactly like you when it comes to shopping. In my case, I really shouldn't pay too much money for an outfit that will soon be smeared with spaghetti sauce and chocolate goop for life.

Unknown said...

Why can't our kids just stay healthy for a full month?!?!?!

Leska McCall said...

Sorry to hear about the kiddo, the losing-out-on-alone-time-with-the-hubs-oot happened to me last week, and he's gone again this week.

Hope your weekend is great.

Marisa said...

Sorry to hear that your week was long, crappy and solo. No fun to have to be the sole caregiver for a week.

Hope the little guy feels better soon.

Christie E. Little said...

I'm not even going to talk about the doctor's office, because I don't want to jinx us...we're on a good run. Ok..maybe that just did it..lol

And for the blogging pooch..I'm going with the blogging ass. LOL.

xoxo
C

Anonymous said...

Check my Snuggle Bug for alergies as he has had a runny nose for most of his 12 months in Austin!!! I love him too much to see him on meds for too long!!! Love Oma