Tuesday, March 21, 2006

So did you know I was married to a Canadian?
And when you marry a someone from the country of Beavers & Beer you get a free t-shirt!

Now on to more serious matters...
My last poll question was how would you react if your mate told you he/she had had a lover of the same sex before you knew each other?
With a total of 35 votes we have the following answers:
Cool= 14 people
Not Cool=21 people

So I'm guessing that I have more female readers, and like Egel pointed out, women would tend to be less forgiving and some even completely disgusted with knowledge of their mate's past gay relationship.
Whereas the men would be more forgiving and quite turned with hearing of a past lesbian affair. If they are of the typical man type. And then quite possibly might ask if you'd like to try it again sometime while he watches.
So the answers weren't too surprising.
For me, I think it would matter more how serious the past relationship/fling was.

On to the new question of the week. Hoping to learn how vain you really are.

On a scale of 1-10, with ten being the most, how much do you care about your appearance before leaving the house?

Whether it's a quick trip to the grocery, going to work, shopping at the mall, the gym, a hot date, whatever...think about your overall average.

Now it's time to go vote.

7 comments:

Kami said...

Well, shit. I guess I'll marry a Canadian next time. I want a damn t-shirt!

Spikey1 said...

Wait a second.. I married a Canadian and I didnt get one!! Who do I call????

Tammy said...

Yep. My hubby definately fits that category. Why do boys like that stuff? I don't get it.

On, the appearance thing, it depends on where I'm going. If it's the office that's one thing, if it's the grocery store, that's another. I'll go vote!

Unknown said...

Yeah...I was in the same boat of thought at Egel...

"So, ya think you might want to give that a shot again honey? In front of my video-camera?"

Cochons...

Kat said...

I want a T-shirt. Why in the heck hasn't Dwayne introduced me to any hot Canadian boys??? :)

Hmm, this is tricky because if I'm going out it's really important, the gym not so much because I'm going to end up a sweaty mess anyways, and if it's the weekend and I'm hungover just making sure I have enough clothes to cover me is enough to venture out in public.

Unknown said...

I have nothing to wear. Do you know any eligible Canadian bachelors?

Anonymous said...

Dwayne has 3 brothers. And they are Canadian!!!