Thursday, February 09, 2006

$$$

purty flower

Well, I'm back from my weekly trip to the Land of the Great Big Red Bulls Eye.
I am officially over the "Target Rut" I had been in for many weeks.
The last two weeks I have been BACK on TRACK! Filling up my cart with all the essentials and then some. A lot of then somes... the wonderful clearance and sale items that are just too cute to pass up. You know you do it too!
Yet everytime I get to the checkout counter and the salesperson tells me my total, I am in awe at how much I spent! How can that be, when I used my $7 worth of coupons and everything I bought was under $20??
What I've come to realize is that even though all those wonderful items are on sale, when you pile 20+ items that cost 1.99-3.99 each in the cart, you still end up with a big bill!
I admit I did overdo it a bit this week though. Came back with $30 worth of chocolate!! Choxie baby! Not all for me however. That big heart of a holiday is just around the corner and I had a few valentines to buy for.


Oh, oh, oh!
Wait till you see my new purse I got today as well! (But this baby did not come from Target.)
My new purse

And here's her rear
My purse's bum

Isn't she pretty??!!

11 comments:

Kami said...

I always spend at least $100 at Target. I don't know how that happens. I love that you are showing off your shoes. I'm just not sure how I feel about that bag yet. Just give me some time. I'll keep coming back to look at it. ;)

Rhonda said...

Target has been killing me recently--$100+ every week. Liv and I go every Sunday while Sean plays golf. Where'd you get the purse?

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest purse I have ever seen! Love it! Love it! Love it!

Me said...

It easy to break the Target habit....

.
.
.
.
.
.

when you don't have any money! Bah ha ha ha ha.

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

I love your bag! Where did you get that?

Oh and the spending is so easy to do!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Oh and I LOVE THE NEW PROFILE PICTURE!

Lori said...

Yeah, I rarely get out of Target w/o spending $100.

I love your purse (I'm going to show it to my daughter, purse fiend that she is).

Christie E. Little said...

When I looked at at your comment, what do I see? Your hot shoes...lol!Love them. Ok, tell me where to find them. I need them. :)

Love your template. I need something cuter, I think.
xoxo
C

Kat said...

You sure you didn't move to 'shiny-shoed-dallas?' Hee-hee, I am so in love with those shoes!!!

I like the purse! Very cute! :)

Anonymous said...

That is definitely a one-of-a-kind purse! It's uniques, like you!!

Mom

Leska McCall said...

Oh, I meant to tell you. You should definitely use that gorgeous pic of the zinna/gerber daisy in your masthead. I assume you took with your new toy?