Monday, February 27, 2006

Dish a Little

Did you know that at least 3 times a day someone comes to The Everyday Lums looking for pictures of poop?
Sick people.

Someone else found me while searching the words "marvelous nipples."
Too bad they only found my bit about not wanting a yeast infection on my nipples.
Not to say that I don't have marvelous nipples and all...

Poop and Nipples. Poop and Nipples. Poop and Nipples.
All this dirty talk has got me thinking...

I took down my other poll about what kind of free service you would choose for three years
Housekeeper was the #1 answer. Hooker came in 4th place. Imagine that.
So after pondering the results and trying to examine the point of this new found knowledge, I decided that it doesn't really matter. It ain't never gonna happen anyway! (unless you count your wife/child/husband as the free housekeeper)

That poll really didn't quench my thirst for learning about your dirty little secrets anyway...
I decided I want you to dish out more. So from here on out all polls will be of a more personal nature.
Take a look at the new one and vote!

9 comments:

Spikey1 said...

OMG.. how am I supposed to answer that now that Mom and I are pals!?

;)

Unknown said...

Our families think alike. POOP POOP and more POOP!

Kat said...

Too funny. WHY would anyone actually look for pictures of poop? So gross. :)

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

It always amazes me what people search for!

Oh and of course I voted!

I will say it is tied right now!

Unknown said...

I admit; I came to your blog searching for poop. But I didn't find any. :D

Just kidding... Um, about the first part, that is. :)

Anonymous said...

How do people manage to come up with something like "marvelous nipples" to search for?!

I'm off to vote.

The Egel Nest said...

I posted a while back about the history of the word nigger and its derogatory connotation (as an educational tool)...and I still have many searches that find me through that word!

grr!

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Christie E. Little said...

wonderful world of boobies
hot ass
natasha bedington
thongs and ass
These are some of the favorite searches that seem to find me..LOL!

Poop, hunny ... is not something that has made it to me. :)I'm thinking of you and hope today is a wonderful Tuesday for you. I'm a little fried, but managing to come out of the fog.
XOXO
Christie

Rhonda said...

Good poll. I say no way. I am self-conscious enough, I don't need to see what I actually look like while going at it.