Saturday, February 25, 2006

Lummin Overload

We ran out of food so the Lummins found the next best thing to munch on...

sock eater

Socks!

I'll try one

Seriously, I do not know why.
I looked over and they were both devouring Sophie's socks, laughing and squeeling away at each other!


Here we have Holden earning his keep at the Lum Manor. He has to sweep the deck twice weekly if he wants his allowance.

Holden the Broom Sweeper

We also reward him with food.
polka dot spinach



And this is my two and a half year old. Going on 14.

two and a half

This morning- after a delightful night out with my sexy husband, a very delicious but expensive sushi meal, and many glasses of wine- I was hurting to drag my arse out of bed.
I came downstairs and announced "Ugh, I think I have a hangover."

"I have a hangover too!" Sophie replied.
And later quipped that she would be needing a pedicure.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandchildren are adorable!!!! I love their little faces and of course their views on the world around them including transforming socks into wholesome sandwiches!!! Jackie hope you really did enjoy your date with Dwayne just remember with time it will take three to four days to get over a hangover not one!!!Love you!!!

Kami said...

What is that boy eating? Mud?

Unknown said...

Well thank God they aren't chewing on tampons!!!!!!!!!!

Leska McCall said...

MMMM. spinach?
Did you go to Uchi? It's yummy if you haven't been. Glad you had fun on your night out.

Rhonda said...

You kids are the cutest. I know Mama Duck has her eye on Holden for Peanut, but Pooter does live in the same city, ya know. ;)

Mine eats her socks too. I don't know why.

Me said...

LOL... loved the photos and the captions! Especially having to sweep the deck. ;)

Mine also went through stages of chewing on the socks. I think it's the cool way the cottom fibers feel as you mash them between your teeth. (Not that I KNOW or anything!).

That spinach looks YUMMY... no, really. I've been craving it lately and am making a great spinach dip this week AND Creme of Spinach Soup. LOL.

Anonymous said...

Sophie's comments were priceless!! The pictures were great, too!

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Sophie is a riot!

I am glad you had a nice night out...Sushi was popular last night!

Sheri & SuZan said...

Boy are you in trouble when she is 14 (I know what's coming..hehehe)

Sheri & SuZan said...

and yes....thank God they aren't chewing on tampons!

Tammy said...

It could have been worse. They could have been eating Tampons. :)

The Egel Nest said...

That is just DARLING!

News at the Egel Nest today :)


Bradley
The Egel Nest

Michelle said...

They are absolutley adorable!

Kat said...

Oh they are such cuties!!! Sophie is so precious! Such a grownup little girl! :)

Nap Queen said...

I totally thought I had commented, but alas, I didn't. I love the photo of Holden sweeping! Damn straight! Make them earn their keep :)