Sunday, February 12, 2006

Just fair warning here, the following post may be TMI for some family members. But screw it, this is me.

You have been a part of our lives for way too long. We don't like you.
Auf Wiedersehen!
We won't be missing you.

trojan horse

No more breastfeeding means NO MORE CONDOMS!
I just don't think married people should have to use these things. It's against the rules.

I have been waiting for this day for along time.
Say hello to my new little friends.

days of the week

These friends mean shorter visits from Aunt Flo, and I can control when she comes.
I mean I do not want her around on my vacation to Mexico.
Based on the dates of our trip to Mexico, I have carefully counted out pills and days in my cycle, calculating exactly when my monthly visitor will arrive and adjusting the start day of my pills accordingly.
(Here's the part where family can stop reading.)
These pills also mean extra pleasure for both of us! You know what I mean. Bare skin. No more stopping to put one on right as you're getting into it.
Ok, I'll just stop there before I really start giving you TMI.

16 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

Woo hoo!

So nice to not have to cover the tool!

Candy said...

I will avoid telling you about Pill-Baby and Accident (our secret names for our children)... LOL!

Congrats! I detest condoms, so I totally know how ya feel!

Me said...

... I like condoms. Sure makes clean up easier. Hee hee hee.

Spikey1 said...

Even I had to stop reading and I am NOT family!

The Egel Nest said...

I am not faimly either...TMI..maybe...but good for you guys :)

Enjoy!

I love when people call it Aunt Flo..always makes me giggle :)

Bradley
The Egel Nest

Jen said...

First, you are one brave person now talking about everything knowing your family reads this! ha!
I still live in the day and age where my parents think I'm still a virgin.
Nevermind the 2 children we have, because the stork must have brought them!
I HATE condoms too!
My hubby got 'fixed', so we are free and clear from all that crap FOREVER!

Kami said...

YEA!!!! I hate those damn things!

Kami said...

Oh, but please, for the love of Pete, TAKE THE THINGS. EVERY DAY. Some people, like Mama Duck and the MILF, CANNOT do this simple task.

Unknown said...

It's not that I forget it's just that sometimes I...forget.

I've been REALLY REALLY REALLY good about it though.

Congrats to you on removing the rain coat!

Christie E. Little said...

Hi 5 baby! Now your boobies get to back to normal and you can enjoy the skin on skin action!
xoxo
C

Tammy said...

Might I suggest the use of a Nuvo Ring? There is no daily something to remember. Only once a month! I love it.

You're right. Condoms do not belong in a marriage.

Kat said...

Have you thought of trying Seasonale? 4 periods a year, 8 less mood swings and episodes of cramping. Soooooo worth it!:)

Leska McCall said...

Congrats! I just got one of those Mirena contraptions and love it. Supposedly no periods after a while!
I second Merritt on the easy cleanup thing, though....

-E said...

Congratulations!?

Oh, and don't forget to actually *take* your new friends.

Nap Queen said...

I'm with Meritt on easy clean up, but they're such a mood killer. And they stink. Have fun and enjoy your freedom :)

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!