Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Little known facts about the Lums

Fact #1:
Did you know that the Lummin's (the Lum children) inherited beautiful lips from the Lum family gene pool?

Exhibit A: Lum Dad
Hot Lips
Look at these lips!
Are those not the most sweetest looking lips you've ever seen?

But they get better...

Exibit B: The First Lummin

sleeping lips
That set definitely comes from her Dad!


Exhibit C: The Last Lummin

baby lips
So far,
Lum lips: 2
Winkler lips: 0
(Not that the Lummin's don't posess other wonderful qualities from my side of the DNA chain.)

Fact #2
I own 51 pair of shoes.
Now aside from the $98 pair of shoes I recently acquired, most of my shoes come from TJ Maxx, Ross, Target, etc, etc. No top dollar designer labels in my closet.
9 out of 10 days I'm wearing the same old flip flops.

Fact #3
Holden Lum is really a monkey and can eat a whole banana in less than 2 minutes.

Fact #4
At 38 years old, Dwayne still holds a professional hockey contract.
He also owns 34 pairs of shoes.

Fact #5
Dwayne really married me so he could get his Green Card.
And because he likes my booty.

15 comments:

Kate Giovinco Photography said...

LOL, I love the last fact about the green card! I am sure he married you for many more reasons than that!

And the Lum lips are gorgeous!

Nap Queen said...

GORGEOUS lips---all three of them. That's one of the things I love about my man, as well. I didn't know Dwayne wasn't from here...is he from Canada?

Kami said...

Oooh, those are nice lips!!! You and my hubs could go head to head on shoes.

Leska McCall said...

Gorgeous kissers all!
And I have a really bad pic of my oldest (who coincidentally has the same banana skillz as H.) with a whole one in his mouth...you just have to laugh, and then pray they don't choke!

Leska McCall said...

I tried emailing you and the link is having issues....
I was wondering if you needed any help with things for this weekend's BB? Email me.

Spikey1 said...

Im calling immigration!

Me said...

Well... I guess you are right. Your sweetie does have nice lips!

As for shoes... I do not enjoy buying shoes (I hate to spend money!). Coffeehusband hates it too so we are pitiful in the shoe-owning department.

-E said...

Are the shoes in your profile the $98 shoes you speak of? If so, wise investment.

Tammy said...

Those lips are GREAT!!!

Can I raid your closet? I love shoes.

Rhonda said...

Hot lips!

I have the same shoe issue. I haven't counted mine lately, but at one point I had 15 pairs of black shoes (all in rotation). My brand of choice is Nine West. My closet is full of them. Steinmart is like a 9 West outlet--buy one get one 1/2 price all the time!

Kat said...

Aw, they do have adorable lips! Too funny about the green card! My shoe collection is not what it used to be as it is hard to find my size anywhere. Dangit.

Unknown said...

I'm guessing that he also married you 'cause...never mind...

I've always loved Lummin #1's pouty lips!

Melanie said...

Lovin those lips! I'm having shoe envy right now. I've never counted but I know I don't have that many.

Memphis said...

About #5, I don't think it's the green card part. I'm voting for the booty.

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! 20 tv set ratings computer+home+security+system